Is getting dumped actually a good thing?

In the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you say that?

• Because my beloved girlfriend dumped me and now I have to pretend that I'm not heartbroken :(

• Oh, well, then... Yes, it really is!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Of course if your the "dumpee" it can suck but at least you can look back and learn more about yourself. Then the next relationship you get into you'll know more about yourself and what type of qualities to look for in a potential mate that you know will work for you and that you'll want to stay away from.

What Girls Said 4

• No one likes to be ", dumped" because they feel rejected and rejection is painful. It can lower a persons self- esteem. Most people face rejection at some point in their lives , but really in the end it depends on how you respond to being ", dumped ", that matters the most. It can help you to find ways of controlling your emotions and feelings. So in the future if you face any kind of rejection in any aspect of your life then you'll have the ability to cope with negatives emotions and feelings. Instead of becoming overwhelmed by them

• Yes. Unless you want to stay in a relationship that isn't going to work out.

• If your partner wasn't the one, sure, it's a good thing

• If you say so

What Guys Said 0