A heart breaking reason for a boy to break up with girl he loves?

A heart breaking reason for a boy to break up with girl he loves?
i need ideas for a story i'm writing.
So this couple's relationship have been going on pretty well, but i'm finding ideas for the breakup part where the guy is forced to break up with the girl.
Like for example, the boy broke up with the girl because he discovered he has a disease that will evantually kill him and he doesn't want the girl to be depressed over him so he broke up with her and went off with another girl, fooling the girl and making her hate him.
thank you for your ideas, any idea is appreciated!

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He has HIV, and he doesn't want to connect with her and eventually transmit the disease.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you could use their cultural differences or if they lived in separate countries the distance between them could eventually force him to break it off. Also , they coould be at different stages in their lives so it's impossible for them to be together.

This way the story has the possibility of a happy ending. In time , they could find their way back to each other... overcoming all obstacles that forced them apart. It'll show their love is stronger than any challenges they faced

1|0
    0|0