Is he being abusive? Should I leave him for good?

Do u think I should even be with him? He said to me before that if I cheat etc he's gnna come after everybody and me. and I told my dad like a two hrs ago and he was like the grass is always greener on the other side but if you go on the other side is like oh shit wtf. I already told my son dad and he's not happy about it. my dad I know isn't happy Is he being abusive? Should I leave him for good?

I did break up with him he wasn't happy told me never talk to him again but knowing that my son dad is giving me a chance again makes me feel better knowing that I'll be giving my son mommy and daddy and not just one parent. also thank you guys for ur advice

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should leave him and do it fast. The guy sounds abusive, controlling, potentially violent, borderline mental case. Not to mention a total asshole.

Leave him. Make sure you tell some friends that he has threatened you. If he doesn't take it well, you might try to get a restraining order.

• I really appreciate your concern and yes I already messeaged him about his he's making me feel and etc. my dad I already know isn't happy about it nor is my son dad they both are ready for whatever happens

• If it works out that sounds like the best thing for both you and your son. Your son should have a father in his life. Then maybe in the future he'll be a father to his son or daughter. :)

• Oh yes I want my son to have both parents cuz his dad or me didn't have both parents he grew up with his grandmother I grew up with my dad so yea

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG wtf, he's THREATENING YOU. Like I get that you shouldn't cheat, and anyone would be unhappy, but I don't think this is okay at all. I would leave before anything actually happens, because I can see him easily being the type of guy that one day will start yelling at you about something that you didn't even do wrong.

• Yea at first things were fine but now it hasn't those pics were from April 12 and yea he's called me a fishing slob etc and got mad cuz I talked to guys I wasn't cheating just talking to my guy friends that's all but me and the safety of my 1 yr old ugh it's coming first before a psycho does something wrong

• Yea this is just so wrong. You need to leave him, do what's best for you and your child, sounds like your dad will have your back too, which is great.

• Oh yea my dad's put up with all my dumb shit I've done but I know he's always there for me unlike my mom lol

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, he sounds like a cliché super villain so here are your options...

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...930eeeafe8c202542abf95.jpg

Yep... it, because by the sounds of it, that cunt doesn't deserve to be a human being

• this little boy is fucked in the head. What the fuck you doing associating with this basket case? Did you really have to ask a question on this? It's pretty obvious what you need to do with this little boy.

• Yea I know but he's 26 I'm 19 I'm pretty sure a 26 shouldn't be doing that or even comparing me to his ex gfs

• doesn't matter where he's from. he needs a time out

• Haha yeah he does

What Girls Said 10

• Stay Clear, Dear.. This one needs Desperate mental Help because he has Definite mental Issues.
    Do Not Continue to Antagonize him with Keeping him Going and Flowing with his "Dirty mouth." This is the Kind of guy who Means what he says, And Usually goes through with it, Which could be your own Deadly Demise.
    Good luck. xx

• I think as crazy as hell and has a controlling behavior. Girl you should get out ASAP before shit gets serious

• This question was posed a while back now so I hope you have broken off relations with this man. If not then do so. He WILL ruin the rest of your life, you will have no peace.

• YES.
    I feel no more explanation is neccisarry.

• Get the hell away for him and block him from phone/FB, everything as soon as you can.

• Yes, no explanation needed.

• Yes abusive. Leave him where he is at, the gutter.

• LEAVE HIM IMMEDIATELY!!! He is treating your life, that is abuse! Take your needed and most special possessions and leave while he's away or at work!!! Call the police straight after you leave and make sure your family is protected and you are somewhere safe! Good luck xx

• I don't live with with him but I'm happy I live with my dad and my dad knows and he's ready for watever happens

• Ew. He's such a toxic person and seems super possessive. Leave him while you still can. If he's being this way with you before you're even done anything to make him think you're cheating then quickly leave cause the longer you stay the harder he's gonna make it for you to leave. Good luck

• I alray called it quits I just gotta change my fb relationship status and unfriend. My sister said I need to do what's best for me and to focus on me and my son

• Good! I hope things go as smooth as possible for you and your son!

• I know they will
      😊

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more