How am I supposed to move on?

J and I broke up 6 months ago... I dated other guys 2 months after our break up but I can't get over him so I stopped... everyday I see him at school, we have 2 classes together, and I can't stop having feelings for him. Our relationship in my point of view was really magical, I guess it was love but probably you will think I'm young for that since I'm under 18... but he is special... and we even planned our future, and I feel like he did loved me, but at the same time I feel like I was just another girl because he wanted the break up. And he didn't tell me why, he just said that we stopped talking and that he doesn't feel the same anymore. And his friend V told me that after we broke up J kept saying that I should feel guilty, I think it was because I lied to him that he was my first kiss and that he is not the first guy that has proposed, and J doesn't want V hanging out with me Cuz they are best friends, and I tried to be friends with J, but V told me that J believes that you can't be friends with your ex, and one day i sat at a table close to J's accidently because my friend wanted to sit there, then K a friend of his who is also his EX (he even called her a slut) asked me why i was sitting there, then i saw J hiding under the table, V thinks that J dated his ex after we broke up, K before moving she asked me if I dated J, and I said yes. And V told me that every time J sees me he says "ugh she is here" I was like this close to tell J "bitch you care about me and if you hate me so much say it to my face"... but tbh I still love him. I don't know why, I mean he is being a jerk, but I still love him. Plus after we broke up he changed, but I did too... but I have to let my feeling for him go... because I can't do this to myself... please help me to move on...

Most Helpful Girl

• Summer is coming & it will be so much easier hunny. When you don't see him at school everyday, block him on everything. Force yourself not to check his Facebook, Twitter, Insta, etc. Seeing how he's doing will only make things harder. If he's gunna treat you like shit & ask things like "ugh, why is she here?", you need to stay away from him. He's not the one for you & you deserve better. Just stick it out until school is over, then avoid him as much as possible. You will find someone, it just takes time.

Good luck & keep your chin up.โค๏ธ

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You are 18 don't worry so much about dating right now you have a whole life ahead of you. Just focus on your school work its a lot more important. I started dating at a young age and had my first boyfriend at a young age I was in my sophomore year of high school. Looking back I wish I hadn't dating in high school because I learned that having a boyfriend isn't everything. And that guys at that age are just jerks and only want to play you and use you, etc. The best advice I can give you is to just focus on yourself and live your life. Move on, act like he doesn't exist, block his number, etc. Its not the end of the world.

• Oh my god who cares! You are still in school focus on that you are clearly to young to be dating just from this post it's ridiculous๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚