Should I brake up?

I have a 5month relationship and I love him. He loves me too. Nearly one of his friends got hurt by a girl and he's telling me that he's so happy that I'm with him or he would be like his friend (his friend is so depressed). But the summer vacation is near and I won't be able to see him for 2,5 months and I don't want to love someone who I can't see as I'm too young to. I'm going to summer schools and I know I will like some guys. Should I brake up? When should I brake up (how many days before school is closed)? Maybe in later years we can be together again, will he want to be?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm going to summer schools and I know I will like some guys."

I'm sorry but it sounds like you're more interested in hooking up or just being around guys than being in a relationship. So yes, I think you should break up and not try to have another relationship until you're ready to be serious.

• Am I not too young to be serious (age: 16). What I'm afraid of is that regretting that I didn't spend my time as good as I dreamed when I get older.

• I assumed you were 18 because that's what your post says you are. But if you're 16, which is even younger, you whole world is just your high school, home, and a few hangout places most likely. You haven't seen anything yet, trust me. Less than 15% of high school relationships last into college, and even less last past the first year of college. Just keep that in mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• You love him, and he loves u too, and you wanna brake up just because you not gonna seen him for 2,5 months? Sorry but that sound kinda dumb...

• not just because that. Because what I'm afraid of is that regretting that I didn't spend my time as good as I dreamed when I get older. I can't get these years back and what if I think that I limited myself and wish that I have experienced more.

What Guys Said 2

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1