Merp. Feeling under the weather and need something to do. What are your hobbies?

So it's been a month since I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years... after going back and forth with the emotional abuse, I called it quits. I miss him so much but only the happy mom ents (obviously). I haven't had any contact nor has he contacted me. I feel like crap because it makes me question his true feelings about me throughout the relationship and how much I meant to him.

The only thing he said after I walked out of our (now his apartment) was that he was very sorry it didn't work out this time. He also said it was a good idea since I keeps neglecting me. By neglecting, I mean not compromising with me or finding solutions to our problems and neglecting my emotional side (QT, affection, etc). I don't know, things just spiraled. And here I am, writing on here after a couple of months.

Break up suck. Funny thing is that he said he was sad that we weren't going to talk again. Ah! As if. Anyways yah :/

And I need a couple of new hobbies. I already have a few that I do but some I use to do with him so 🙄

41

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a computer or some sort of gaming console I would recommend picking up call of duty. Yes I know "oh it's such a guys thing", but back in college I remember showing it to a few of my close female friends and they all loved playing it. Especially when they were stressed out or sad about something, nothing kept they minds off of those things better that the thrill from a first person shooter game.

• I'm actually a gamer, I have a PS4. That seems to take my mind off of things. 😁 so you're right about that!

Most Helpful Girl

• Good for you for getting out! That's a big step and I hope you're able to move on and stay out of negative relationships.

I really like origami since it lets you make such pretty and happy pieces. The sims is also super fun and an addiction I've never been able to break XD Baking is always distracting since you have to be so precise and pay attention to everything you're doing.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Hobbies: programming, watching animated movies and cartoons, drawing, playing around is photoshop and illustrator, photography, talking to people, eating, breathing, walking, sitting

• distance running, lifting, cooking, painting, film making.

• Art/music... find a way to express yourself...