Is my ex toying with my emotions while looking for some other d*ck to ride? or I messed up by being jealous?

my ex broke up with me 8 months ago, a months back she came back and apologized and said she wanted to fight for us and she is willing to do whatever it takes bla bla bla bunch of bullshit people say when they think they might lose you.

Everything was great until we had some arguments, first one was because she went on a date with a guy and didn't tell me, she said it wasn't a date but to avoid misunderstandings like that the only thing she had to do was talk to me. Later we had another problem because she went out with some friends and i saw her on snapchat dancing with one guy (grinding type of thing) got home drunk and barely texted me, she did that twice and the second time she was high and drunk. I told her thats that girlfriend material attitude because it doesn't seem right she is doing that stuff and planning on getting back with me. She said that she is single and she can do whatever she wants and she won't wait for me forever (im living in another city for now, moving next month).

After that argument I apologized if she got offended by the not girlfriend material thing and i tried to talk to her to sort things out and just set some boundaries in which both would comfortable, but she said no and went on saying things like im the same thing she left and she doesn't want anything to do with someone like me, that we should stop talking for a while and if i move there and things are meant to be then time will tell but for now we shouldn't talk (nonsense tbh).

I proceeded with the non contact mad at her, I deleted her from every social media, and on twitter I tweeted things like "time has taught me whose worth fighting for" "women that workout are the best" and RT something like "when your ex tells you "i miss you" its because the one they tried to replace you with failed"... oh yeah and something about her mom adding me back on ig.

She was stalking me and sent me Dm's telling me to cut the crap on twitter and that she is tired of it

I know that I tweeted unnecessary things but at the end of the day its my twitter account, I told her she was exaggerating because I didn't say mean things and she is just looking for an excuse to cause drama and blame me for everything as she is used to.

she was the one that said no contact and came back hitting me up looking for ways to have an argument, and i feel judged and sub estimated when she says i haven't changed. im upset because I feel she played with my feelings, but for her is ok.

12
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I think that your ex is toying with you while finding somebody else. I would recommend that you get away from her.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude. Ignore her. Forget her. Move on. She's not even worth paying attention to.

• ... my nigga...

I would like to read all your thoughts about this by the way, it would help me straighten my mind a bit.

• alright dude, i really appreciate how you said those things, thanks man, and im on it... believe it, THANKS a lot for the advice

• Best of luck dude.

• don't apologize to her for lying n cheating on you if you think for a second she isn't doing those things your a fool man just like i can see this she can this n takes advantage of you.. you need to man up n tell her look if you wanna go have your fun then do it just don't come to me when your done I'm moving on hope everything works out for you.. I'm telling you man relationships aren't suppose to be like that lemme you grind up on some females n goin on dates see what she says bout that

• Ight man, i agree... And i know she is slutting around even tho she gonna come making herself the victim saying she is not, if that wasn't the case then why would she choose to put distance between us, thats just bullshit. If you love someone you take shit up and be with them so yeah.

Im trying to move on my way, im moving away in a couple of weeks so im just having fun with friends and stuff, not dating but who knows what could. Come up... Thanks by the way