He ghosted me after seven months of sleeping together?

Any tips on how to move on from a crushed ego and heart? :( Thanks guys.

Thanks guys, I think my feelings just got really hurt. :(

37

Most Helpful Guy

• so you know he is alive right... just not talking to you? that's terrible, unless we are missing some important details.

get counseling to work through the relationship and feelings and such... what went wrong. take a break from dating... you don't want to be a rebounder and drag this into the next relationship.
    Do things you love to do that make you feel good about yourself... time with friends and family, walk dogs, exercise, etc.. don't date until you feel good and your self esteem is good. Read books about boosting your self esteem. Lastly, set boundaries in dating... the more intimate you are the more it hurts when you break. Go out and have fun (dance?), but take a break from dating seriously.

• Thank you, that's really good advice. I think I do need a break.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well was this just a friends with benefits or was there a relationship.. and whatever you felt it was was he on the same page?

• Well, he called me his girlfriend so I guess I just assumed we were in a relationship :/

• Thank you!

• :) best things take most times sadly.. im 33 and im still learning

What Guys Said 6

• that's pretty messed up just to disappear. i've always felt the best way to move on from someone was surround yourself with friends and family who love you. it reminds you that you are worthwhile and people do appreciate you. so hang out a lot of those people. if you feel ready to jump back into the pool go for it

• time

• Dang he banged u for 7 months and "ghosted," why'd he ghost after sticking to banging u for 7 months?

• Jeez I'm sorry.. I hate when people do that, I hope you feel better

• "ghosted?"

• Oh dear

What Girls Said 2

• He just disappeared? Dang. Sorry. he'll get his someday. Date other guys to help get your mind off of it

• I can understand your pain if you want to boost your ego again you can go out on dates with different guys. And if you really wanna heal from this jusr give yourself time and do those things which makes you happy and fills you up with confidence.