Blocking and moving on? WHAT DO I DO? SHOULD I BLOCK HIM AND FUCK IT?

i want to block him from everything without him knowing.
because obviously i'm doing it to finally be over him forever. which i finally feel like i am.
but if your actually over someone then you dont need to block them but i just dont want him in my life anymore... but i dont want him to know that

i really hate that social media connects exes even states apart.
should i just do it?

im even seeing someone new but casually
i just hate that my ex thinks he has so much power over me and i dont need his toxic energy in my life anymore but i dont want to create drama

(so confused)

• block him.
    100%(9)90%(18)Vote82%(9)
  • don't.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • other.
    0%(0)10%(2)Vote18%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're so certain, delete him from your life and move the fuck on. it'll be great, trust me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're making it more difficult by thinking like that. Having a somewhat connection with him on social media only means you will invest more time in stalking and seeing what he is upto , which will only make you obsess over him even more and those feelings won't go away until you block him.

What Guys Said 3

• If you are blocking him to "get even" or make him want you, be jealous, etc., then it is drama.

If you are doing it because you want him to be in the past and you never want to hear from him again, then it is the right thing to do.

• I would suggest block him for now until you are REALLY over him, which I think you aren't. Give it a few weeks or months, then quietly unblock and see what happens.

• You're too old to be asking strangers over something this simple.

• god i hate replies like this. i'm not actually 25-29
      i'm 18.
      i didn't put my real age and you can't change it. he was my first real boyfriend so please save your sass for someone else

• clearly youve never been in love.

• Even if you were right that's not an excuse for running from your problems.

What Girls Said 1

• Block his Butt.
    You cannot Move on Totally with your Newbie, If you can Still... See Thee.
    You both have no Ties that Bind so never Mind... Press the button and Enjoy the new Boy.
    Good luck. xx