So much hate from ex after all these years?

I still don't know what I've done for the hate. He dumped me because he had other women chasing him, as far as I'm aware he's still in a relationship with someone else and they have a kid together. He pretends to be other people to strike up a conversation making me believe a man likes me, then will type I'm not interested never mind. It's happened a few times over the past few years. I'm not into having a relationship at the moment but I do go on dating sites because everyone has a story to tell and I enjoy reading from other people's points of views on their take of relationships. As you can tell I don't get out much due to having a child with Aspergers so I'm dealing with my daughter who is my first priority but I crave some adult conversation as well, so when someone shows interest in me for once it makes me feel good, as they don't see me as mum to a kid with problems but I'm not sure how you term it- a woman who doesn't need looking after. When I find out its my ex I block right away or ignore it because he gets a kick out of reducing me to crying. I don't know why he hates me so much, it's getting to stage I feel like snapping and hurting him- do something bad to show I'm not going to be bullied by him anymore. when I found out my daughter had Aspergers I blamed myself for never noticing, she was cutting herself and threatening to commit suicide and she was gettin bullied badly at school because she was different, so I joined these sites to take my mind away from it just for my mind to escape it for an hour or two a day. my world kinda caved in and my heart broke and still is breaking for my daughter, it will take time to get used to it. So now I'm dealing with ex and his problem towards me as well I'm very much at breaking point. I've not told anyone of my family about this man, the things he types just cruel things.

sorry it's long, I don't want to give up on site as its my only means of escape from reality for an hour. Don't know what else to do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• people can be weird sometimes, just dont become a radical feminist because of it.

• I am not planning on becoming a feminist anyTime soon

What Girls Said 1

• Few months back I used to hate my ex but now I don't feel a thing about him... To me he is just another face in the crowd.