How to get over heartbreak?

Broke up with me because he wasn't ready for a relationship.. he's my first love and I miss him dearly :( we have not spoken for weeks now.. both giving each other space which I know is for the best..
but all I want to do is call him and see how he is.. is this a bad idea? I can't get him out of my head, I'm so hurt yet he's still all I want..
what should I do? 😖

42

Most Helpful Guy

• It just takes time, that's all you can do and just busy yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Give yourself time to heal. Hangout with your friends. Pick up a new hobby. Read some famous novels. Watch some sitcoms. Listen to music. And if possible visit a new place or city for the change in environment. Basically keep yourself as busy as possible.

What Guys Said 1

• Go hang out with some of your CLOSE friends spend as much time needed with them so your not stuck alone thinking about it all the time and give it time because time heals all wounds good luck to you:)

What Girls Said 3

• It takes time but time heals all wounds. Go have a night out with your closest friends, go shopping, go to the movies, etc. Go out and enjoy life. Keeping yourself busy though will help you a lot.

• Just plan some fun things you can do alone or with your chums like go see that new movie you wanted to watch or go to an amusement park, the spa. Just fun stuff to keep you busy and entertained.

• Honestly, send him a text and say "its been a few weeks, lets be friends?"