Should I break up with him?

I'm dating a guy and we have been dating for maybe 2-3 weeks now. I'm going into highschool in 4 months and I kinda want a new start. I want to go into highschool single but I don't want to break up with my boyfriend but I don't want to really be dating anyone now. I did in the beginning of the relationship but I don't want to anymore. So I have 2 reasons to break up with him and 1 reason to not. What should I do?

This is my cousin account calm down I'm not 21

21

What Guys Said 1

• If you're contemplating it, there's no point continuing it. Isn't weird that you're going into HS at 21 though? O. o

What Girls Said 2

• Your 21 and going into high school? Either your lying about your age or you meant a different level of school. Anyway if you want a new start that means leaving everything else out with no strings attached

• You can't be 21 in high school you have to be in college. That or your age isn't right. Anyways if you don't want to date anyone right now then just give yourself some space to figure it all out and take time out of the relationship. It may be best to move on and break up.