My ex-girlfriend lied to her new boyfriend. Is there anything I can do about that?

She lied about really major things to her new guy and I don't think he could take it if he got to know it.

1011

Most Helpful Girl

• It's none of your business. You try to do anything and you'll just look bitter and jealous and like you're trying to sabotage their relationship.

• She disrespected me and the time we spent together.

• All the more reason to move on. Not your problem anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure why you care unless it's something about you that she is saying that's a lie and bad

• I feel disrespected, that's all.

• sorry to hear that man, I wish you success and a happy life, show her you're a lot better than she ever thought.

• Thanks, and yeah the best revenge is to do better than them

What Girls Said 9

• Silence is Golden here, dear, And with knowing what you Do... Don't end up putting your foot in your Mouth or your own Life, Could go South.
    Getting Involved, Although Sweet to want to Tweet on the Ex, Could be your own Demise, Should you Open up this smelly Can, You might find that he may Open up his own mouth on you.
    Good luck And He will find Out what she is all About. xx

• She is your ex and it is out of your jurisdiction, do not interfere. If these are lies, let him believe what he wants. Bad karma always comes back to bite liers, bullies and cheats. If its lies about herself, then he'll soon find out the truth when she slips up.

• You don't do anything about it. She's your ex, the way she treats her new relationship is on her.

• Then tell him, he should be helped if you can help him, why not? Who cares she's your ex, you don't owe her anything. He might not believe you, might think you're jealous tho.

What did she lie about? :O

• She said that the break up happened a long time ago, in fact not even 2 months ago after years of being together, and 5 days before meeting that guy for the first time she wanted to have sex with me.

• I'd tell him just cause she disrespected you. He should know

• Duuude I thought she lied about having a kid, AIDS, or something.

She wants a shot at moving on, if this guy thinks he's her rebound, she loses him. Maybe she really likes him and it will turn out well, how would you know? If she didn't explicitly lie to him about the time frame and he didn't ask about it, stay out. Now I think you're just jealous.

I don't know why she tried to sleep with you and it's slutty if you're not dating, but that too is up to her to tell him, or not.

It's one thing to out a slut for sleeping around and lying about it, and a whole other thing to out your ex for trying to sleep with you after a break up. It is automatically more complex and you only look like a jealous douche.

• It's not of your business

• It's none of your business. Stay the fuck out of it if you want to live in peace.

• And you care?

And you are bugging in because. ?

• Why is this any of your concern? You're not in this relationship.

• If you don't think he could take it, don't tell him. Ignorance really is bliss sometimes.
    Without being rude, she is your ex girlfriend, her new relationship of none of your business.

What Guys Said 10

• She is your EX! Forget about her.

• I'd keep out of it. Things like this have a way of getting far out of control.
    Why position yourself in the crossfire?

• So tell him the truth.

• Why are you concerned with your ex's business? Is her new boyfriend a friend of yours? Do you have a vendetta against her? If not, stay out of it

• tbh I want her back and I feel disrespected.

• and before you say: I don't think contacting her new boyfriend would help me but I just can't get this thing off my mind, being disrespected like this hurts me.

• Have a feeling this happened to me she dated a Coke head who was crazy and she only gave him Hand jobs sounds like bs to me if I ever heard it. Just making him look bad. Like what exactly?

• are you an Avenger?

nah. i didn't think so.

• Like what?

• Yep. Stay out of it.

• an ex usually lives an X, I mean u got all the power to influence that relationship in a good or bad way. In your case though, u just have to do what you feel is good.

• Now, It is her personal matter. I think, you should not interfere on it.