Does one's behaviours in bed explain their feeling towards their partner?

I broke up with my ex because he flirts too much and fuck around even though he wants us to get married. We never had intimate/passionate sex. He will want sex only at the middle of the night.. when I fall asleep deeply. He never bother to take some time to get me excited. He just stick it in and it hurts. I complained to him many times. I sometime tried giving him bj and make him excited but he does not seem to enjoy it. May be in just bad at it. Do u think its odd? It would be great if you share your experience too :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• He definitely doesn't care that much. I'd get rid of him. Plus, that's a little bizarre. He's only thinking of himself too. Who wants a one sided sex life? No thanks...

• Well, what he was doing to you wasn't nice at all, I'm glad it's over, and I don't think someone's behavious in bed has to do with how someone feels, sometimes they might, my ex loved me very much, and even though he did show it in bed he sometimes could be really cold and then I've had ONS that were super affectionate and we just met so they obviously didn't have any feelings