I broke up with my boyfriend and he said there will be price to pay. What does that mean?

He congratulated me and told me that there was a price to pay and i will get it soon enough. What could it be? Im slightly scared

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's immature and trying to scare you. He probably will badmouth you for a while and may come back to bother you. But basically all it indicates is that you are right in breaking up with him

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell your brothers, uncles, dad, but friends, so they can show him you aren't alone. If he knows where you live, either make a police report at your local police station (because that's a threat) or hire private security to watch your house for a bit or hire someone to scare your boyfriend.

Also I would take self defense classes in case he wants to harm you/ kidnap you.

If he knows your daily routine activities, I would change it up. So he doesn't know where you are at a times.
    Change your phone number.

A way I get even with people is I post their number on the w4m personal section on craigslist. Posing as a girl wanting dick pics. The phone number usually gets flooded with fuck pics and unwanted phone calls, that the person has no choice but to get a new number. If you do this though be careful which email you use, and use a fake phone number for the confirmation code. Leave no evidence of anything that can be traced back to you. Greatest way to fuck somebody you don't like over. The app I use for fake phone numbers is textfree. Good luck anyway if you decide not to fight back

What Guys Said 13

• It means he's crazy and you should call the cops.

• It sounded like a threat, but maybe it was just out of anger and nothing will happen. I'd be careful though, we never know.

• I really hope you didn't film a porno with him or send him nudes, because they will shortly go public

• it means you're going to pay what you owe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Rz7hXcoBs

• Nudes or Videos weren't deleted.

• It means to stay the heck away from him, Please for your own sake and safety. It sounds like a threat from him. If he tries anything stupid please call the police!!

• just being immature

• how can we know that?

• I dont know, maybe someone experienced a bad break up and said something like this and could tell me what they meant by it. I just want to know other people's ideas because i am completely lost and kind of creeped out

• it seems like he is just wanting to scare you.

• That means sleep with one eye open cuz he's about to get midevil on your ass.

• Tell someone that he told u that he has no right to threaten u

• it means he's gonna bang ur mom lol

• You should be scared.

• Some sort of revenge, does he have anything on you he could use against you or embarrass you?

• He does have a photo of me at the beach in my bikini and one in underwear but you can't see my face on either of them...

• Well let's just hope it was just something stupid he said to scare you since he was hurt by the break up

• Thanks for your help

What Girls Said 15

• Most likely he's just trying to scare and manipulate you. Worst case scenario is he actually does try to get revenge on you. I'd document what he said just in case something does happened but overall just ignore it. It really is probably just him being an asshole.

• It means that he's creepy as fuck. None of us can answer exactly what he's planning, he might not even be planning anything, but he definitely wanted to scare you. I'd make sure someone else knows what he says and that you've got proof of it somewhere.

• That just proves he's extremely immature and if he does try anything. Make sure some other people know he might be planning to do something to you.

• I wouldn't worry too much about it, take it with a pinch of salt. Its probably just an empty threat or in other words a pathetic attempt to get you to take him back because he didn't want you dumping him in the first place. Good call, he sounds really immature and possessive. Not what you would call attractive qualities in a partner.

• Um. That's scary! Was he ever violent or did he have anger control issues? If so, that is very worrisome. Otherwise, it's more likely he's just being a petty little ass hole trying to bother you.

• He's just feeling really hurt by the situation and wants revenge. He needs time to process the breakup and once he does, he will figure out how immature he was behaving. He needs to let go. Give him time.

• It means his ass is sad you left him and he's gonna go home and cry like a little bitch. Is he crazy? Get a restraining order.

• Tell someone what he said cause that only means two things; he is just pissed and thats all he could say at the time or he will do something to hurt or humiliate you. Better to be safe than sorry. Nowadays never take a threat lightly.

• Yikes! I hope he doesn't have any nude pics or videos of you. I always wonder why people do that. Those things can be used against you with a potentially scorned lover in the future.

• Sounds like a psychopath try to stay away as far as possible

• Restraining order.

• That's really creepy. I would get a restraining order

• It means he is threatening you and you should get a restraining order on him as well as notify the authorities that you're ex boyfriend if making threatening comments to you.

• Unfortunately we can't exactly know what he means by that because you didn't add enough details to your question. There could be many different possibilities but it could be that he's either trying to scare you, manipulate you into getting back together, or in worst case scenario, he's actually trying to plot revenge.

• Try not to worry about it. If he tries something then call the cops.