If you could send an anonymous text to your ex, what would it be?

It could be funny, sexy, something you always wanted to say to them but never could, prank, or anything.
Or something even that could provoke them and regret their decision?
So, here's what I might send... after reading everyone's suggestion:

Distance measures the strength of a horse, time measures a person's character. :D

1317

Most Helpful Guy

• To ask her if she had contracted all the social diseases that she could want or ask for

• ouch, that's harsh. She must be really bad girlfriend.

• i'm sure that hurts.

• Almost 19 years ago now and we have not ever spoke a word to each other since the divorce

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave your ex alone. She doesn't want you.

• oh nice one... so you would send it pretending to be a random person speaking in defense of you.

• Yup! The dude doesn't know when to quit -_-

What Guys Said 16

• I do this pretty frequently.

I wish them happy birthday, tell them they're beautiful, that sort of thing.

• Not anonymously though, right?

• You can't wish them well as you, without hiding? That's a shame.
      They may well know anyway.

• @AperolSpritz
      They have other lives now, families in some cases. I want my well wishing to be 100% positive. You know how men can be, even if it's an innocent compliment or birthday wish, they may well be all up in my ex's face, all jealous and crap. I'm not gonna be the trigger for that BS.

• "Hi, you've exceeded your monthly data usage by 3.24gb. A surcharge of $30 per gb has been added to your next bill.

• Nice. Make them anxious!

• As a mean joke "There are nudes of you online" or "You should really check your trunk"

• this is pretty funny.

• I'd give it a miss. She's an ex for a reason even if it was her decision to quit I'd respect that :)

• "I hid the body, so when & where do we meet up so I can get paid?" >:)

• I got the results from the maternity test. It's your baby. Call me asap.

• get a life loser

• "Did things turn out the way you thought it would?"

• this is interesting... only if you could also receive a response to that question. But anonymously that's tough... not just technically it's difficult but why would they answer a stranger.

• That is pretty good actually.

I mean I am not totally mad at her for breaking up with me, it's not like I want something bad to happen to her. Because I think I am in a better place since we broke up, but we were together for 4 years. So it took longer to heal from.

• hmm... yeah, no I figured, it's an indirect way of getting the message across. And they would never realize who sent it.

• it would be, you've done a big mistake by dumping me, now you are with ugly guys and im very happy without you, and not to mention im awesome as hell

• Wouldn't they know it's you then?

• hmm, that's pretty bold. I personally would not want them to know it's me because just the mere thought that it is me messaging will make them think I still think of them. And I don't want that.

• Oh god no. She would find some way to figure out where i am and i would have to move me and my wife again.

• "what do you think about your ex?"

• wouldn't that give you away?

• hmm... if there are many years that have passed, why not just ask straight up? Hasn't time healed things between you two, as friends at least? or no

• We have been growing far apart for several decades.
      She moved out of the country 10 years ago, living overseas now.

• "Hi."

• I don't have a ex lmao

• Well, that's lucky. nobody wants to have an ex. everyone just wants one person who they can hold onto and trust. But life doesn't always work that way, unfortunately.

• "he misses you" with a dick pic attached

• Your friend is way much better in bed than you.

• "Thanks BITCH"

What Girls Said 12

• I hope your life is still going nowhere.

• Whatever it would take for him to get out my life and out of my daughter's life.

He wasn't needed before, when he chose not to be around. He isn't needed now.

• I don't think I'd send anything.

• Can you hide under a rock and die? Your body makes me cringe.

• lol, I sure wish that could happen.

• "lel yur a fag"

• " you honestly need to work on your anger. No girl should ever feel ugly because of all the hate and anger you kept bottled up for sometime. And when you first laid your hand on a woman, you're no longer a "man." "

• Hi. You're a massive dick, and I ask myself sometimes, why was I with you ever? Why is your girl with you now? You cheat, lie and are a massive loser.

• wouldn't that give you away? Lol, then the purpose of anonymous text would be lost.

• but then by sending this it would seem like you're giving him too much importance and he might get ego boost... you know how guys are.

• Very true, it's not like I hold a grudge against the fella it's just that he's a dick.. I usually just blurt out those things, whoopsie

• I wouldn't, theyre an ex and out of my life.

Plus if you're looking to send a text to your ex, that means you still want him. I believe you should give up on a useless encounter.

• I'm actually happy without you

• but sending something anonymously like that would just show the opposite. He would know you're still thinking about him.

• Nothing. I wouldn't send a text. I don't want to talk to him anymore, whether he knows it's me or not.

• hmm... must've been a bad break up. But all break ups are like that.

• It wasn't really bad, but there's just nothing to say. I've moved on, and I hope he has too.

• No, but if I could sent an anonymous text to my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend, that would be great. I'd tell her to leave him alone. :D

• I miss our passion for sex with each other so damn much. No one can turn me on like you do.