My ex husband who left me?

My ex husband left me a few years ago. Recently my 6 years old tells me Daddy saw one of your pic on whatsapp and he said to me Mummy looks pretty. A while back my 6 years old also told me that he saves our pics (me n my daughters) on his phone from watsapp. What should I think? Why he could be doing this? What you guys think? I'm not over him yet so if there's any chance that he may still have some sort feelings for me I'd like to know. Thanks

Don't please tell me to ask him anyone. If it was that simple I already would've done it and wouldn't need to post the question here.
Also I pretty much assume he wouldn't say these things to our daughter just so she can pass these messages to me.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, but don't forget the reason you got divorced or how the divorce went

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it sounds like he may still have feelings. I would talk to him and just see what he says! Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Was it a bad divorce? Maybe he is still in love with you. There might be a chance

• Well I couldn't trust him and believed he was cheating as he had a connection with another women. He always denied though. Things went a bit ugly, he couldn't handle it or didn't want to handle should I rather say. So one day he walked out.

• I tried getting him back when he first left, he totally ignored me like he made a firm decision not to return and the way he made me feel it was like he doesn't love me. Later, an year and half after he initiated the divorce.

• and I silently let the divorce happen. I don't know did he actually wanted me to call him back again.

What Girls Said 3

• Think nothing of it. Maybe your ex is saying nice things and keeping the photos for the kids sake, to show them there isn't any hostility. It doesn't help to assume it means anything more.

• go get your men back honey

• He probably does have feelings for u. But you guys are adults now he should man up and talk to u again if he truly does have feelings for u. And please make sure if u guys broke up for a very bad reason don't go back to him.