Anyone ever broke up with bf/gf stay in contact had sex for example and eventually gotten back together. Maybe given them ultimatum?

Anyone ever broken up with their boyfriend or girlfriend or been broken up with, then stay in contact with them like they initiated and you had sex with them a few times but didn't like the situation you felt like it was turning into so gave them ultimatum or told them how you felt and eventually gotten back together?
1. broke up a month ago for reasons not dealing with me it was how he felt. ( stressed with lack of job casuing him to hide away and then say he isn't feeling what he thinks/ no connection)
2 Since breakup he initiated everything for the most part. Week after continuing the week after that and then a few times during the week.
3. We slept together 2x once 2 weeks after breaking up and then last night. Both times i slept over. Not sure if this was a booty call since normally you dont spend nights
4 Convos are usually jsut seeing what we are doing joking around etc. When I saw him last night we play faugt and had a tickle fight.
5. Sounds cliche but i feel like we have a second chance. We were great together on every level and everyone thought we were perfect/would last a long time as well as i did but was blindsided.
6. I feel like if he wanted sex it would be more freuent?
7. Is it ok to tell him how i still feel toward him and see where it goes? It can't hurt right? Ask him to drinks or dinner? I do not want to be used for sex as i love him a lot so is it really ok to tell him what I feel and just see from there/

What Guys Said 1

• "Anyone ever broken up with their boyfriend or girlfriend or been broken up with, then stay in contact with them like they initiated and you had sex with them a few times…"

"1. broke up a month ago for reasons not dealing with me…"

🙄

What Girls Said 0