Please be honest, do you think my ex is crazy?

Well I broke up with him like five days ago because he was a liar. Anyways he lashed out on me and said some harsh things. I ended things on a positive note because I realized that breakups are just apart of life. Anyways a couple days afterward, he texted me and accused me of liking his friend just because I complimented him on his shirt. Today he texted me telling me I should leave him alone because he has moved on and he has a girlfriend. I don't even bother him at all. He's the one texting me irrelevant nonsense... Like I never cared about him or loved him. He is trying to flip the script like I'm the bad guy. He told me his mom has heard rumors about me. I have a very good reputation and I have absolutely no dirt on my name. I asked him what the rumors were, but he said he wasn't going to explain. He told me that it wasn't love and he moved on, so I should too. I'm pretty much over it tho. Why does he keep coming at me with bs?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be happy you left that 8 years old crazy kid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• No, your ex is not crazy. He’s simply upset, heartbroken, and seems to have no clue how to respond to his anger properly. He probably got his mother involved with this rumor talk in order to validate his feelings about being better off without you. He needs to nurse his broken heart privately instead of lashing out at you. Sounds more like immaturity than mental illness.

What Guys Said 3

• No, not at all.

• Lmao. This happened to one of my girl-friends. Her ex broke up with her after treating her like shit, then accused her of liking me LOL.

Anyways I'm gunna tell you the same thing I told her. He still likes you that's why he's acting crazy

• Sounds like he's a drama queen, yeah he sounds as crazy as putting a motor on a real horse is

What Girls Said 3

• He is a crazy dude.
    He is not taking break up in a positive sense.
    good for you that , you are not with him.
    you , for sure deserve better.

I will suggest that you just ignore.
    He is angry and immature.
    I bet he even has a new girlfriend or has moved on?

He is doing this out of anger.
    he will stop eventually.

• he is totally crazy

• Block his number