My ex asked to see me, what should I so?

My ex and I split up 4 months ago, on good terms though I suppose, I simply walked away because he wasn't after anything long term and I was. Now however, I have a new boyfriend, we've only been together 2 months. My ex the other day sent me a message on facebook and has asked to see me, since its been 4 months. He didn't really give any other reason that that. I know that my current boyfriend would be hurt and angry if I told him about this, so I haven't mentioned it. I don't really know what to do, because I think I would like to see my ex, as a friend, nothing more than that, and he knows I have a boyfriend and I love him and would never cheat, plus I know he is a good person and would never do that either or try anything inappropriate.

I told my boyfriend about it, and he was furious and said it was pretty clear my ex was just trying to get sex from me. Now he's all angry and haunted by it even though I said I wouldn't talk to my ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• An Ex is and Ex. Don't meet him. If you do want to meet him, meet him with your current boyfriend. Let your boyfriend know that your ex wants to meet you. If he is not okay about it - stay away from your ex. If he is okay with it, then ask him to come with you.
    You may never want to cheat, but you don't know what his motivation is. Don't let him think that you may be interested because you agreed to meet him.
    Stay away would be the best action.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do yourself a favour: don't.
    He left you walk away and it's unlikely he might have made up his mind over the past 2 months. I don t think he wants to be friends with you.
    Moreover, you should avoid out of respect for your current boyfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't go see your ex.

• Best thing to do is to stay away. Many guys have a way of "trapping a girl into his love, and he will just pull them back. Best thing to do is to just not do it for both you and your current boyfriends relationship. No ex is worth a current "grounded" relationship and it seems like your relationship is a good one. Best of luck!

• Maybe he's pregnant, and wants you to know you're the mother.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should go see him. But just be careful.