My ex Blocked me on Whatapp? What does it mean?

1. we broke up but still stay friends.

2. He doesn't feel the same way anymore, he said. (he always rejected me for like 3 times but he couldnt let me go so he wanted to stay friends, and same to me bcoz i loved him)

3. I usually the one who follow him, like i do everything because i loved him. he broke my heart so many times but i still forgive him, but after this broke up i have changed a lot.////

i didn't replay his text often, didn't picked up his phone called when he called me etc.

4. 2 days ago he text me that he want me there and cuddle etc. and again i didn't reply. (im trying to move on and i think he just wanted to text me whenever he want to so i played hard this time by ignoring him)
He shouldn't say anything like that because he doesn't want me, he should let me move on right?

5. Next day, he called me again and then i didn't reply and he text me excuse about the text (i wanna cuddle, i want to here etc.)

6. after i ignored him, as a result of that he block me.

So, doesn't he still like me or he just bored or what? Im so confused LOL
He just want me after he realised that i dont need him in my life anymore
or He just blocked me because he didn't want to look stupid because he text me and i didn't reply. because usually i always reply like 'i want you here and cuddle' and shit. =-= WTF wrong with him?

The reason that I Ignored him was because, I know he always on his phone all the time, so when he text me or call he will do what ever he wanted to. but i always reply him and shit.

also, he said he cares about me but if he truly care about me he wouldn't say 'I want cuddle and shit' after 3 days that he said he doesn't feel the same way anymore.

pissssssssssssssss me offfffff

1310

Most Helpful Guy

• He's childish.

• i like your comment. LOL hi5

Most Helpful Girl

• ... After i ignored him, as a result of tha the blocked me..
    You have Answered your own Questions here, @Saraman, And Now... It seems he is giving you your wish With... He should let me move on right?
    Open lines of convo is the Best from the Rest to Keep the Lines of Communication Open in any Break up or just any Relationship. He felt there was No Reply, his Guy. Even though he was the Heartbreaker, It seems there may be more to Say.
    Contact him if you Feel you want to get on the same page, Or Leave it Alone and Get on with your Life now And Begin your Beguine of Licking your War Wounds.
    Good luck. xx

• My ex also blocked my messages in facebook, but why she didn't delete me completely?
      She said that she already moved on to me, she was ignoring me for 5 months...
      The day before yesterday I called her and she get the call...
      She get the call for the first time since the last 5 months of breakup,
      I asked her to go out with me, but she said no I don't wanna basically go out with you?
      Does this mean she is completely over with me?

• Hi,
      i can't contact him anymore he blocked me on Skype and phone etc.
      in my other side of my heart want to keep him in contact at least as a friend but it will hurt me and won't let me move on. so my other side also tells me to just leave it, it might hurt from now but everything will get better... i hope.

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 9

• WTF is wrong with him? lol human nature. Get over it, hesmoving along and you no longer have to deal with the situation

• Don't give a shit.

I mean, I used to cling to one friend who was manipulative of me, but I grew tired of it, so I dissolved the friendship. If I was going to have no friends, so be it. But I'd rather be alone than be treated like crap.

• he's moved on. He only wanted to stay friends if there were any benefits

• It means he is your ex and is moving on lol.

• at least he didn't delete his whatsapp account because of you, I have seen people delete whatsapp accounts because of me, :D

• Maybe he really can not get over you and cutting all ties of from you is the only way he can move on

• he told me that he didn't feel the same...

• Maybe that's what he is trying to do too

• people lie y'know...

• i guess it means he dosen't want to get whatsapp mesages from u

• He probably only wanted to talk to "cuddle and shit" but because you're not responding he doesn't care anymore.

In a metaphoric sense it's like going to a Baker to buy cake. Once they run out of cake or refuse you service you no longer go or care.

What Girls Said 12

• He got hurt by you ignoring him and might have realized that he should drop all contact in order to move on. He was stopping himself from moving on by messaging and calling you, as well as thinking about cuddling/kissing etc. Blocking you might have been his own way of stopping himself from continuing since he probably realized that it's time for him to let go, because you're not even responding anymore. You should be thankful because this means he won't bother you anymore.

• im so confused... he said he didn't feel the same, he didn't like me but he think im just a friend. so he can't have feeling for me...

i still like him but i have to force myself to move on and stop responding him. it is not my fault right? by ignoring him...

• Him wanting to cuddle you suggests otherwise, but then again he might have just been using you for attention since he probably knows you still like him. Some people also tend to have a hard time to let go of those they once had feelings with, because they're just comfortable with having them around even if they've lost their feelings.
      You could have told him to leave you alone and not say stuff like that when you're trying to move on, but then again this should have been obvious to him since he's the one who rejected you. In the end I think it was your right to ignore him, it was very tactless of him to say things like that when he knew you wanted to move on.
      Regardless, he has blocked you now and you're no longer in contact with him, so thinking about all these things will only prevent you from moving on. Stop worrying about what he thinks and why he did the things he did. Let go.

• Yeah. I agree with you. Thank you for your help tho. I think you are right. I should not worry about what up with him. I should take it as he let me go and it will help me to move on esier.

:))

• He probably blocked you because you're playing games. 'I ignored my ex, now he's ignoring me. Why?'

Like... are you kidding me right now?

• he was the one who always came back. but i really loved him as he was my first love, and first everything.

i still like him, but it feels so bad when someone i really like rejected me all the time. i only rejected him by doing this, ignore him and i have to try to not to talk to him. is this my fault?

• He always came back just to reject you? That doesn't make any sense so I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly.

Still, you're thinking way too hard. If you really moved on, again, why do you care?

• he decided to move on

• It means he wanted to stay friends for a booty call here and there, you didn't deliver that so he moved on.

• He doesn't want anything to do with you. Stop haunting him.

• he wanted to have sex with you. not a relationship, not a friendship. he blocked you because he couldn't get what he wanted and you are of no use to him anymore.

• The same things are inside my mind, I feel that I still love my ex,
      she break 5 months ago and keep trying to hurt me with ignore...
      but as you've said if she wanted to come back I'll definitely want to have sex with her,
      maybe this is the thing I miss, but why should I want her when there is thousand of girls outside which also could have sex with me?
      You're definitely right for your answer.. I want to have sex with my ex and once I'm not controlling her anymore I'm hurted... Which is not like the real love.

• @DarkManX yah i underatand that, same here i found very difficult to have sex or even kiss anther guys. it doesn't right for me, well yes this might be because i still have not moved on. Prob the same thing as you. since i broke up, lots of guys are flirting and shit but i found them all weird and boring af. It is hard for me right now to get over, but i will one day. and you too... keep moving on...

• The problem is that I cannot erase her from my mind, memories...
      I wanted to have family with her and now the only thing I wish is
      she to realize what she lost, because it's not that easier to find someone, who
      is going to sacrifice his life about you.

• probably was keeping you as a back up plan, i think you should move on dont waste time on blokes , live your life i wish i had.

• he realized you're no good even as an ex.

• Frget about him. I'm guessing he is finally leaving you alone. If not, just block him.

• He just using you as a back up plan, since u wer d 1st to fall in luv n ur d only giver in ur relationshp n he's d receiver , u vl alwys get hurt, time to move on bae... wish u all d best

• He blocked you to get your attention, because there must be at least a part of him that wants you back.

• He wants to move on but he's having a hard time