My friend rejected me and then got me jealous?

i wanted to be more, since she was giving me signals and said for me to be her girlfriend. she then rejects me, i moved on and stop talking to her. she sees me with another woman and says hello but i did not try to get her jealous, since she said that i would only be her friend and nothing more.

and then i see her with another guy and she tried to get me jealous. she kept looking at me and was kissing this guy and looked back. it really hurt but i was so smooth about it and kept my cool around her.

Most Helpful Girl

• she might not have been trying to make you jealous but rather trying to prove you can't have her.

when i was younger (and immature) i used to do this to make someone get the point. if someone was crushing on me and i didn't know how to handle it, i would take what ever guy was closest to me and just be alll over him when that other guy was around not to make him jealous but to me like "i like this guy, therefore i do not and will not ever like you"

• no she was trying to get me jealous to get a reaction from me. trust me, i never seen her that way, even my friend that was with me said she was so obvious trying to get my attention. i stop talking to her and moved on and disappered. she is upset that i'm not chasing her.

• also in the past whenever a guy hit on her she would tell me she doesn't like him and that she wants me. but i don't get it. i showed her that i liked her and went out of my way. i think she was playing hard to get with me and i moved on , so it left her confusing why i wasn't chasing her.

• hm.
      well then maybe she does want you to chase her for whatever reason. you either should just ignore it or call her on it

What Girls Said 1

• Just ignore it, she will crack eventually if you don't before that. If she doesn't, and you don't, you probably don't have much romantic feeling for each other.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I think she realized when see saw you with the girl.. that she might have wanted more too.

• She's not a good friend. Break up the friendship.

• What a fucking bitch she is, don't be freind with her, she's gonna regret it and come you herself