She broke up with me after 4 weeks of relationship but I want her back.. what should I do?

Everything went great.. until she told me that she doesn't feel the same way as she did at the beginning..(stupid part is that hours before that we went out and she was telling me that she has a wonderfull time with me, she is happy that she met me etc.).. She told me that she doesn't know what happening with her and that she wants to break up because of that.. She said though that she doesn't want to lose me because i'm a great guy etc.. Anyway.. even though i didn't take it as bad as I expected to.. I really want her back.. and I really believe that I have some chances because from what she she said she sound more confused rather than turned off.. plus she is having a hard time in her life right now.. so maybe she was pressured (exams, fights with her friends).. I realised my mistakes and i'm willing to give it another try. What do you think I should do?

• ''No contact rule'' for 2 weeks and then ask her out for a cofee to talk.
  • ''No contact rule'' till she texts first.
  • Talk to her now and see if there's another chance.
    Vote C

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because Two people Break up Doesn't Mean they can't and don't make up and that it is "Good-bye, my love forever."
    And with an EX who still Marks an X in your own softie spot, There might be a Time down the Love Line Where... There's another chance for romance.
    However, Give her Time and some Space. It sounds as though she is going something dramatic in her life right now and it is just overwhelming for her. When this happens, No one can think just right, Nor they do they care to Involve someone special into it. She needs room to breathe.
    Give her awhile and see if she might even Contact you with a Small Smile. She may then be Missing and the Kissing and the His and Her History you both Shared and will show you she still Cares.
    If you don't hear anything a few weeks or so, Give her a shout to see how she is. It's never a guarantee that you or just anyone goes back to the "Way We Were," but Ending up Friends in the End is better than nothing, Should this Be what is Meant to Be.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• If you never had a chance to talk things out and see what went wrong then I would advise doing that. Personally I don't give a shit about any two week bs but if she won't give you a chance to talk it out, I would try to move on. Just know that maturity comes with accepting your own mistakes. If she doesn't want to talk then that's a sign of immaturity on her part and you're probably better off.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Wait a couple of weeks when your emotions have calmed down a little then talk to her

• He is confused. Don't let him allow you to be confused drop her forever unless she initiates contact (which she will and then you must figure out why). Personally if I were you I would move on but I'm a girl and I cannot truly figure out what you should do – sorry that's just my opinion and it's a reverse of what you expected or is it?

• I would talk right away and get thing cleared out... I don't like the idea of spending 2 weeks thinking & worrying about this to get a "bye bye " in the end of this 2 weeks... Just seems a waste of time.
    Sit, talk, get an understanding, need time out? Get time out. Need to say goodbye? Say goodbye and save Your time.
    IF She's worth it than She'll be honest with You & tell You if She got problems and need time or whatever's going on.

• I don't think that what you want matters. If she doesn't want to be with you, nothing you say or do is going to change that.

What Guys Said 1

• I am in literally the exact same position as you! I'm just going to wait until she sends me a message, to not seem too needy. It's hard but if she cares about you enough, she'll eventually message you but I don't know how long it will be