I broke my boyfriends heart but he still wants to date me?

This guy was talking about killing himself unless I broke up with my boyfriend. And he was serious. I did it, sent the guy a screenshot, and told my boyfriend what was going on before and after I did it. But my boyfriend feels like I chose the guy over him, but I was jus trying to keep him alive. Am I in the wrong? My family seems to think so. My boyfriend was crying for two hours apparently, and said he didn't want anything to do with me. Now he wants to get back together but I hurt him and I don't know how I'll deal with him upset on the daily. How do I deal with his broken heart, if we're still dating?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not wrong , you are just stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll get over it. Though he makes a point as that other guy may say that but ultimately it would be his decision

What Guys Said 2

• Well he has feelings for you, he was your boyfriend.
    Yes he probably thought you chose the guy over him making him feel inadequate.
    Just tell him how you feel about him and why you did what you did.

• I want to be 14 again!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!