Why does ex seem to show like he is trying to see what I am up to?

Broke up a month ago. Since the break up he has initiated contact every week. and now more than once a week usually. It started with things like asking how I was and then went into what I was doing, which usually was just watching tv or what not. He contacted me on weekends and then on weekdays as well. We did have sex 2x. The first 2 weeks after the breakup it just happened and it felt like nothing changed. I slept over cuddled all night kissed etc. The second time was this weekend. I know ugh! Anyway he has been initiating contact and I do here and there. i do miss him. This past weekend he contacted me we got to joking. We both were not doing much. It was a Friday night I was home and so was he. He joked around that his hoes are coming over later and then said that I probably was getting it. I went along with joke and said yea. he kept saying good get it etc but the way he said it was weird. I then told him I was kidding and he said " oh although what you do is non of my business lol" why put a lol at the end? It sort of seemed like he was seeing if i was with anyone or not but I don't know thats me. Like pretending not to care. He then texted me on Sunday asking to hang out. I agreed went over his house. He play fought with me and tickle fought me and joked around. We then had sex and I slept over. I don't want to say I was used, but im not sure. I am going to talk to him this weekend or whenever I see him and explain to him that I still am Into him and miss him and ask what he wants because having sex without a relatipnship hurts me and see what he says, if anything would be resolved. I do feel like we would have a 2nd chance as things were great with us. He was someone I saw myself growing with as in the beginning he did too and all of our friends still see. Could there still be something

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0