She is mad I moved on and made me jealous?

My best friend and I started to have feelings for each other. She even told me that she did and wanted me to bee her boyfriend. After a while she started to back away and when I asked her what's up she tried to friend zone me. I told her no thank you, either we are bf/gf or nothing. But I left on a good tone, we didn't argue but I had to tell her I don't want to go back as friends. Months later we don't speak or see each other. She sees me with another girl. I was shocked, so I said hi to her and chatted but left because I didn't want to make her feel bad or Anything. Then I see her with another guy on a date and she was hugging him. What was funny was everytime he went for the kiss she gave him her cheeks but she still held on him and kept looking at me. I felt jealous but confused. I asked her that I want to meet up but she said she doesn't want to. Then why the hell She wants to get me jealous. It was so Obvious

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she is hurt because u are dating another girl. I know I know it doesn't make any sense, but girls brains work differently. Perhaps she wants you to try harder to win her over. But only you know what kind of a girl she is. Is she a difficult person generally speaking? What does her dating past say about her?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• She probably got jealouse seeing you with the other girl and did the same thing to you.

• You told her no first

• No. Read it again

• Whatever

• Revenge maybe I don't know

What Guys Said 2

• Did not read but if it takes more than hour, chicks are way easier on tinder baha u don't eben have to move

• girls are so crazy :D but thats why we love them