How to get rid of heartbreak?

i was with this guy for 4 years and he broke up with me (he didn't say why) has been 3 months and there are days when I feel really down in the dumps...any advice please on how to make this process of me getting over him fast ... ( like don't call him , occupy myself , don't have sex with him ..etc ) ... help please ... I hate feeling like this ... I really loved him and he threw all of that away for no reason...

Most Helpful Guy

• He had a reason for throwing everything you had away. That reason was because he did not want to be with you anymore. That is all you need to know. Honestly, do you think a reason would make you feel any better? That's one of the reasons why people break up. They don't want to be with the other person anymore. Now, as for getting over it... TIME and LIFE. Stop thinking about him so much. Do things with your friends or family. Find a hobby to occupy your time. Get involved with something. Then with time you will find yourself thinking of him less and less and one day the hurt will be gone. But there is no magic pill or answer to fill the hole you feel. Only you can do that and it takes time.