My ex boyfriend of 6 years broke up with me because he met a girl 5 years older than him. They got married in 5 months, although he called me telling me that he wasn't too sure, I guess trying to hint for me to try and stop him. A couple of weeks ago, one of our close friends was killed, and we just needed to talk to each other. Just talking about death, nothing more, she found out that we had been talking and hit him in the face. He called me crying and I got a mean text from him mom telling me to respect their marriage. Although it was a bit unfair, I decided to keep my mouth shut. Well, my birthday was 4 days ago and he called me at 3 in the morning, just to wish me a happy birthday. He tried to hold a conversation but I shocked at what had happened. Why would he call and say happy birthday whenever he's married and last time we spoke, everything blew out of proportion?

Most Helpful Guy

• He needs you emotionally still is WHY
    and will risk banging on his cell bars to get a little happiness from you, even if only due to old times sake.
    Such abuse comes from the wife taking absolute control over his "cell" even unto brainwashing his mom.
    No wonder he feels in prison & needs to break out every so often to tase freedom.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems he hasn't Closed the Closure Closet door on your own Break up, For the Skeletons Seem to be Rattling Everyone's chains.
    You Know the Sticky Situation at Hand with this Man, So the Best from the Rest thing you can Humanly Do is to Cut off All... Contact with the Past.
    Save your Soul from More Havoc and Block him if you Need To... This Fairy Tale has got to end this Chapter with Everyone Finding a new Story with some No Ghosts Glory.
    Good luck and Happy Birthday. xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He might still love you. There is always the one that got away and sometimes the grass is greener on the other side