Another question? Can you guys help me out with this one?

I always been there for my ex. I'm so deeply in love with him. But he clearly doesn't want me. Do you think he will regret me one day?

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry, but waiting for him to feel regret it's like you can't live your life if you don't see him feeling sorry for losing you... bad idea.
    you don't have to wait for him to feel regret... you're better than that cuz you have something that he don't know about it (pure heart).

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't put your life on hold for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay in your life. It's rare people regret ending a relationship. I'd just try to work at moving on from him.

Stop holding on to what " might" be and concentrate on the " here & now" I'd never reserve a place in my heart for a guy who decided he didn't want me. . I'd keep it for a guy who loved me wholeheartedly.

You are holding onto a guy who's let you go. That'll cause you too much emotional pain , and prevent you moving on

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Nope, sorry

• nah, maybe, who knows! I think that line is just a statement to reassure people, and have them "know" that somewhere in the future the pain they have caused you will come back, and bite them in the ass. In reality though I doubt it. People forget what they had to eat yesterday you think they're gonna remember doing something they thought was right 3 year ago? People also lie to themselves about this stuff

• You right!! Cause sometimes I don't remember what I ate yesterday.

• lol I know right? I have been struggling with that question since 8am when my brother asked me, and I just keep thinking "wtf did I eat yesterday?"

• No. Please move on. Immediately.

• Probably so, he doesn't know what he has until it's gone.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably not, most exes dont.

• Yea he will... -.- I'm pretty sure no I know for a fact one day he will come running back to you... . they always come back lol.. . when he dose come back make sure you kick him in his balls lol