Ex girlfriend broke up with me?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago. She said that when we first hanged out it was intended to be just be friends and nothing more. Eventually we got really close to each other, became best friends and hanged out everyday. Then a relationship happened and I fell in love with her ever since. 2 weeks ago, she broke up with me saying she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. Yesterday we talked and she said that we were meant to just be friends and that's the vibe she's getting. I'm deeply hurt about everything. I felt as though me being here for her every day even during her low times in life and being a shoulder to cry on when she was going through some stuff eventually turned me into just a friend and nothing more. After all the talk we did yesterday, I asked her if she can be open to the idea of being with me again. She said she'll pray about it because we've became so close and she wants me in her life and she doesn't know what to do. I don't want to leave her life and end up hurt her by not being in her life anymore because we've been so close. I also don't want to stick around as a friend and be hurt if she starts talking or start seeing someone. But I feel as though giving her space and being away will make her realize that she does love me and want to be with me. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? What do I do?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I think she really doesn't have special feelings for you to be her boyfriend, but she considers you as a friend, it'll be very difficult for you. If you want to keep her I think you can be friends with her but make it clear that she has to look at you as a guy and not just a friend, you have to be clear about it coz if not you'll end up in friendzone and get stuck there. that's just my opinion though

What Guys Said 0