Boyfriend acts like he hates me?

he's 27 and i'm 25, we've been together a rocky 2 years on and off. We've both hurt each other, but never cheated. last summer was when it all changed, we went on holiday and the minute we got back he began treating me like shit.
I've never been in a relationship where I feel like my partner actually HATES me so I don't know how to react.. I've been waiting it out to see if it changes, but the more I hang around, the more hate builds up inside him towards me.. and I don't know why?

Its mostly just games he plays with me, games he knows will get to me and upset me, but he does it in such a nasty way.. Its like he's got two personalities. Whenever I try and talk to him about it he tells me to "fuck off , moan moan moan.. thats all I hear from you is blaaa.. like a drone in my ear" ... I'm supposed to be the girl he loves, but he treats me nothing more than shit on his shoe :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 rocky years on and off = break up asap. Stop wasting your time. Both of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your fault. Stop whining. I can understand what he is talking about! If you don't like the way he treats you just break up with him... No amount of whining will make him respect you so stop wasting time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, you deserve so much better. He sounds terrible - like some negative energy in your life.

• Time to get rid of this asshole. Do yourself a favor and walk away. No---run away.

• it seems like he doesn't like you whining... stop whining. If you still love him despite how he's treating you, then make some adjustments. Try to be distant, see how he reacts. If he still doesn't care and come to you, then break it off yourself.