Help!!! Does it mean anything that my ex told me that he wants to get a house?

Considering that he always told me he wanted to get a house before getting engaged when we were dating.

FYI my ex and I still talk

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope doesn't mean anything. It's most people's dream to get a house someday.

• We'll he mentioned it to me before. Why would he tell me then?

• Well until he makes you two official again I doubt that he is going to go from a friends with benefits relationship with an ex to moving her into his house. Just saying for you to not get your hopes up and you are reading too much into it at the moment.

• Maybe I am but we are not a friends with benefits thing

What Guys Said 1

• Well, a lot of people want a house, the question is does he want a house for you and him to move into or just a house.

• That's what I'm asking. He did mention it before

• The internet is an odd place people get offended at the slightest. If, you mean how did I get new house=new adventures new anything means new adventures or new experiences.

• Well yes but I don't think that's what he meant

What Girls Said 1

• NO. He is you EX. He wants to get a house because he wants to, for his purposes. Don't make a fantasy in your head that he'll buy a house and then ask you to marry him lol

• Because it's something happening in his life, and you guys stay in touch. It doesn't mean it's a choice about you.