My friend is dating a guy who's friends with a guy I used to date?

My friend is dating a guy who friends with a guy I used to date. I dated this guy casually for 4 months 2 years ago. He kinda just stopped talking to me out of the blue in August 2014. Last summer I would run Into him occasionally and we would say Hi and go our separate ways but his friends would come up & talk to me cause I was cool with them. Fast forward to this year, My friend met a guy who ended up being friends with the guy I dated and they have a summer house this year together. So now my dilemma is my friends going to go to this shore house & now I can't go because he's going to be there. I don't know how to act because I am sure we are going to be at the same places together since they are friends. Also, yesterday My friends new guy sent her a picture with the guy I used to date & I feel like it was done on purpose because they knew she was going to send it to me. What are your thoughts?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I'd go anyway. Why are you so afraid? You can't be adult?

• Take some hot guy with you. Lol

What Girls Said 1

• Go to that summer house! Look, you can't put your life on hold because an ex from 2 years ago might be there. It sounds like you still have feelings for him or you're not ready to see him on a regular basis yet. Is this true?

Life is too short to be ducking and dodging a guy who didn't even have the courage to end things with you the right way. Ignore him like he ignored you and go have fun at the shore house. Your friend is counting on you to be there!