My ex is threatening to post fake nude pictures of me because I wouldn't sleep with him, what do I do?

My ex knew going into the relationship that I was a Catholic woman and didn't believe in sex outside of marriage, and he represented to me that he believed the same. However afterward we started dating he started really pressuring me to have sex. When that didn't work he started basically accusing me of sleeping with random men, coworkers and classmates and the like, basically any guy I interacted with he would accuse me of sleeping with them and say that's why I wouldn't sleep with him. Now he sent me some fake nude pictures of me and is threatening to post them publicly to show everyone "what a slut I am."

I'm doing my MA in teaching and if these get out it could really damage my job prospects. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• reprt him though with guys like that i have seen familys get involved and it gets bad for guys like him and the reputation of the girl is ruined for a small time. but in the end the guy never find a girl who will trust him completely. and i really doubt he has any region like Catholicism

and if your going to a collage for catholic women i would advise you to talk to one of your nuns or mother superiors oor what ever you call them and inform them of this guys intentions and hat he is threatening you with.

they can pretty much nip it in the bud show the the fake nudes telling them what you just said here. if there anything like what i have heard there will be no problem for you but there will be for that guy trust me.

im not sure what the rules are for showing things like at where you go to collage but i would inform someone in charge before he gets a chance to say anything that would tarnish your reputation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go to your guidance counsellor, your program assistant or the dean of your program and tell them what's going on. From there, I believe that most universities have a legal office that can advise you on next steps and even handle court cases for you at a reduced rate. If he's going to try to ruin your life, you take legal action. Document everything that's gone on. Try to keep these conversations over text message or email so that you have a record of them. Do NOT let him get away with this.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Call his bluff. He he makes good on it file a police report and get documentation how he is blackmailing you and using your likeness without your premission illegally. Take him to court for defamation of character and slander. Keep all voicemails, texts, emails and the pictures he post. You can also have someone detect that he altered photos to look like you.

• Call his bluff! He will expose himself as a blackmailer. If they're fake, it's not too difficult to prove it. A person has to be extremely adept at using Photoshop, or similar image editors, to make a perfect fake. There are usually always tell-tale giveaway things that can't be hidden.

• Go to the police. He is blackmailing you.

• I thought blackmail meant they had to actually be asking for something from you. He's not saying, like, "sleep with me or I'll release these", he's just saying that he's going to release them no matter what I do.

• I'd still go to the police. His threat is still a crime.

• Call the police because what he is doing is illegal. He is saying he will post nudes of you whether fake or not he can go to prison for if posted without your consent.

• how can someone so stupid like you do MA in teaching

• I'm not sure I understand. What did I do that was stupid?

• photoshopping nudes and posting them online :D no thats not the case here
      here he is using the photoshopped nudes to ruin your live.
      just find a good lawyer. he will be sent away for like 3 to 5 years.

• vilification laws

• Hope he chooses really hot chicks to photoshop your head on ha ha

• Post fake (tiny) dick pics of him?

• Ignore him.

• I'm worried if I ignore him, these photos are going to be up with my name. I'm getting a teaching degree - if a kid googles me and finds nude photos, it could be the end of my career, even if they are fake.

• well, nothing can be done... photoshopping happens... there are ways to discover they are fake. You could call police and see what they can do...

• Make fakes of him with a little pee pee

What Girls Said 8

• If they're not really you, you have nothing to worry about, but if you're that concerned you can talk to the police about it, though I'm not entirely sure what they can do because these pictures aren't you. He's a total asshole but a lot of times people won't actually go through with something like that, and depending on where he posts them, they'll likely be taken down.

• They're made to look like me, is the thing. It's a photoshop job, with my head pasted onto a nude body.

• I see. You can definitely file charges against him for harassment. Seeing as you're doing your MA I think you should go speak to your program director about it, or a close member of the faculty.

• Hmm well realistically if he does you can report it and most likely it'll get taken down, and you can also just tell people it isn't you, to be honest nude pictures yes can ruin your life but thankfully your face won't be in them so there no really telling if thats really you. you can tell him you'll take it into the law, if he believes you.

• My face is in them - he's good with photoshop, so what he did was find some nude pictures and photoshop my head on there, so it looks like he has nudes of me.

• I would question why he's that obsessed with me, I would take it to the police to be honest.

• I think he really believes that I cheated on him, and wants to get back at me.

• You threaten him with legal action such as harassment. If that doesn't work, follow through with it and report it.

• Save the evidence, Call the police. what he's threatening is a serious crime.

• Call the police, file charges for harassment And blackmail.

• you should call the police.

• Go to police!

• Oh shit!
    He is idiot?