My ex-girlfriend is contacting me after I told her I can't be friends with her?

My ex girlfriend and I where together for four years, she broke up with me back in January because I could not find a job and it was taking a toll on me personally and physically and it effected our relationship and now I got my life back together. The other day she text me and asked me when am I going to come by the house and pick up my s. s. card that I lost and then she asked me how are things going with me, I did reply the next day and I told her I'm doing ok taking it day by day, why do you think she's trying to get in touch with me and asking me questions when I told her I cannot be friends with her because I cannot see her with another guy if she is with one

21

What Girls Said 2

• She is trying to see how far she can push you. She wants to know she is special and that you won't stop missing her.

• She knows that she will never find a guy that loves her and would do anything for her like I used to do, she was my world

• Ultimately the choice is yours... but you are only opening yourself up more bullshit if you invite the bullshit back into your life.

• @swampfawkes I got you... I can't be friends with her

• Block her and ignore her. It doesn't matter what her reasons are

What Guys Said 1

• You cut her out of your life for a reason... she abandoned you when times got tough... move on she has already shown her worth. She could want to get back together now that you got your shit sorted, she may kinda want to keep you on deck in case she needs you, she may just need an emotional tampon for support... in any case it is most wise to wash your hands of her and continue to move your life forward unhindered of a woman who has proven herself unreliable.