Girlfriend fond out that I'm in contact with my ex , How to make her calm?

She is so angry and doesn't stop yelling at me , My ex is married now but we see each others sometimes and going out we don't cheat but my girlfriend and her husband don't know about that.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Your girlfriend sees it like that: if you didn't do anything wrong, why would you wanna hide it? Now it's your time to choose. Your ex or your girlfriend. Because if you want your girlfriend to be calmed, you should tell your ex you're never going to talk to her again.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are juggling hand grenades and you want to know how to calm everyone around you. There is no way to calm them and it is totally inappropriate to continue that behavior.

What Girls Said 3

• You can leave your girlfriend.
    It's inappropriate not because your talking to your ex but that you're keeping it a secret. It's disrespectful.

• Don't want to leave her.

• Then stay away from your ex

• The guy was asking this question is in my mind a little boy. Of course he doesn't want to leave her. You want your cake and eat it too. The chances of you staying with your current girlfriend up to marriage slim and none. A significant other is supposed to be your best friend and it appears that you wanted two best friends. My suggestion is take off all your clothes and stand naked in front of a mirror. Look at the selfish dork you have become

• This not OK at all. My advise- apologize a million times and stop all contact with your ex. Please don't make your girl feel like she's wrong to be upset about it. I wouldn't blame her for leaving you after that

• Your girlfriend has a husband? What am I missing here?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!