Should I tell my ex I miss him and I really want us two to work or not?

I'm afraid to what he might say

23

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly in these situations what i always say is do what u want to do, dont get influenced by other people's opinion but if u really want to know id say no, iknow its hard to get ur life back together after being with someone cause u were caught in a routine and u had ur shelter from everything, someone to talk to and forget everything else but, DONT be afraid to explore the unexplored , u might even find someone better, IT IS HARD but u gotta be motivated, id say u should look back and check what u did wrong and right and improve urself from those experiences, and also it depends on wich terms u broke up with the guy but yeah fight through and feel free to ask anything

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing as closure. You can talk to him till the moon falls from the sky, and it's not going to change the past, it will still all end in tears. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will find the strength to get away and live your life, and not your life with him.

Stop talking to him. Talk to your friends, talk to your mom or relatives, talk to a counselor. By continuing to talk and be with him, you are hurting yourself more, and setting yourself up to be hurt and used.

Rip that bandage off. Get it over with. Stop hurting yourself bit by bit. Do it all at once, and get it over with. You should use that distance to get away from him. Nobody says it's going to be easy.

But day by day, you will start to make a new way of being, and realize you're a new person with a new life. Don't go backwards, go forwards. Get busy, get outside, try new things.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 2

• you mean to tell him that you're despair without him and you can't live your life?
    that is so easy way to offer him your feelings so he can use them later and taking advantage.
    missing him doesn't mean you should fall down at someone else feet to ask him his interest.
    don't be afraid to be single for a while... at least you'll get what you want after you get the self esteem that you need.
    just keep your head up... cuz you're better than what you ask.

Good luck.

• Who was the dumper?

What Girls Said 1

• No, you shouldn't.