Please someone help me from this heartbreak and give me their opinion?

I'm sorry in advanced for this being long:

me and my x were in a relationship for two years. We officially broke up in February because I thought I fell out of love with him, so I ended it. Up until April he wouldn't leave me alone telling me how I'm his only love, etc. my feelings came back and we started hanging out again and going on- I ended up realizing I made a big mistake and wanted him back. (He knows in the past I cheated on him once- I know it was bad) anyway, while we have been hanging out I found out he had a new girlfriend. He then told me how he only wants me and doesn't care about her, he just can't trust me because of what I did. Long story short he promised he stopped seeing her and talking to her. She ended up finding me on social media calling me telling me how he says the same thing to her (how he wants her, and I'm the one who wanted him back) she also told me how he would sleep over her house after he left mine.

I I confronted him about this, and he basically said he didn't know who he wanted to be with because he didn't think he could trust me again. We worked it out, and again he promised he was done. He has some problems and is going away for 30 days and asked me to take him. And I know he's been acting weird for the past couple days , not really texting me or anything. So I accused him of talking bro her still. He promised he wasn't. Anyway me and my best friend had a huge fight and she ended up calling him telling him how I cheated on him multiple times which was a complete lie. He ended up believing her. And then having his "new" girlfriend drive him to airport. I'm so heartbroken and not understanding. I know him. And I know if he loved me the way he did he wouldn't of cared about us fighting and would want to see us. He called me before he went on, and said he can't trust me and how he wanted to see that girl. He then said how he loved me and asked if I wanted him to call me when he landed. I said ok

do you think he still loves me

He just called me telling me how much he loves me

21

What Guys Said 1

• If I was on your boyfriend place, I'd forgive you for the cheating.
    Never forgive for a things like that, once a girl cheat,
    she becomes nothing for me and to the entire world.

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, that's a lot of drama! First off, your friend sucks for saying that shit to your ex boyfriend. Second, I think he still has strong feelings for you, but the trust isn't there anymore. I think you should give him space and let him figure out his life and what exactly he wants. Also, figure out what you want. You need to start loving yourself again and figuring out who you are. You're so young and this is drama in your life that you can live without. Good luck!

• Thank you so much for this response. Yes I know I do. It's so hard though. But if he was in love with me like he used to be he wouldn't even of wanted her to bring him cortex?

• He most likely didn't stop talking to her. He probably got mad when your friend told him that stuff, so to piss u off he went with the other girl. She's the back up girl

• Can I message you

• No he doesn't still love you. Move on. Seriously. At some point this is going to look pathetic.