Getting back in contact with my ex?

So I found out that my ex and her rebound from me broke up. I think is was in the past 5 days from what i was told. After our break up I didn't contact her at all and worked on my self and got a lot of new experiences. But I always thought we could be something else, would it be strange of my so start talking to her again? If i were to would I just send a hey hows it going text or something? thoughts?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, go Ahead and Put this to Bed... Find out where you might stand.
    Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they Can't and Don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your Softie Spot here, dear, there might come a Time down the Love Line when You... Start talking to her again?
    I agree with you that this Rebound Robert who now has Come and Gone, was Probably just that. And with this Break up that just may have Taught you a few new Things and a chance to have 'Worked on myself,' you will never Know how it will Go if you don't push that Bold Button to Say... Hello?
    Good luck. x

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her come to you, she let you go once, make sure she realizes your value.
    If you take the second chance, don't make the same mistakes !
    Also if you have improved yourself, by theory you should be able to find better now anyway, play the field, have fun

What Girls Said 3

• I mean if you want to you can, it's not strange, however she may not be interested anymore.

• I met a guy but he was a guy song that applies to you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtc5HotYOvE

• He walked away and I learned. I learned don't throw out something that's good because you think there's something better around the corner. Any quoted from this song, "no woman is worth crawling on the earth."

• sure why not? she might still have feelings, who knows.

What Guys Said 1

• That's tough. Flip a coin.