Girls, Let my girlfriend at the time sleep with another man?

We were dating for 4 years engaged and did everything sexual you can think of and we had the dumb idea to let her have intercourse with another man long story short we ended up leaving each other and now I can't stop feeling like I fucked up big time Has anybody been through this before?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No I haven't, but why would you let your girlfriend sleep with another man? That's not the way to keep a steady relationship.. why did you do that?

• We were very open to new things at the time I kind of think it had to do with the long distance

• it doesn't matter if it's long distance, never ever let your girlfriend decide to sleep with someone else. and even then she's an idiot because she chose to listen to you, she clearly doesn't love you if she followed your advice.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, can't say I have. I've only been with people who thankfully didn't think sharing was cool.

• No I haven't been through it. It's crossing boundaries within a relationship.

• Oh man. At least you learned your lesson. When you're in a relationship, never bring other people into your sex life. It usually doesn't end well. And if you're even just considering it, I think it already means something isn't right in the relationship.