I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• i hope so. my wife would be pretty pissed if i wasn't

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because I don't have one. I would like a girlfriend, but it's unfortunate that a lot of women prefer abusive men, who are more exciting, then the boring good men.

1|1
    0|0
    • I know what you mean. They do gravitate that way. Have to upgrade to fun, playful good man... it helps.

• Never had a legit girlfriend before so I don't know haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Still not...

1|0
    0|0
  • There's been a greater girl and then it was over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah mostly, it was a shit relationship, but i cared for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • But she is tormenting me and won't set me free

1|0
    0|0
    • You must set yourself free, she know's you can torment you that's why she keep's it up.

• Yeah it costs money I don't have... thousands...

• I am in another country and I cannot get away because I am tied to a psycho...

• I'm typically over them within a few hours of the breakup. Reality is we weren't good for one another. Nothing will change that.

1|0
    0|0
  • We yenfrom being totally in love and happy to nothing in a matter of weeks after a 5 year relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • It's been over 3 years since we broke up, I'm pretty much over her (I'd probably take her back without second thought if she wanted me though)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, totally. I'm the sort of person who'll cry for a short while and just go along with my feelings and emotions , then move on and forward with my life. I don't pine after and cling to what used to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been over mine for about a year now. Plus he's moved on and I am very happy for him. It took me about 5-8 months to get over him, I just focused on myself and acted like he was invisible and it helped me so much. I didn't like how he was treating me anyways, cheated on me and I gave him far to many chances when I should've given him only 1.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I would say, yes mostly over him. I still have a tiny bit of feelings for him but they are disappearing. In a week or 2 it will be as if I never knew him let alone loved him.

1|0
    0|0
  • well and truly

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, totally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much so

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Although im not completely sure if he's my ex or ignoring me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've been over him for years now xD
    i actually was over him a week after our break up

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I am

1|0
    0|0
  • Considering I'm with someone else now, it's safe to say that yeah I'm over him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Took me 8 months exactly to get over him. And now I feel free as a bird. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Time is sometimes needed and it helped you

• Yes, I've got someone else now and we weren't that serious

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, and we broke up sum of 2015

1|0
    0|0