Girls, Why would a girl continuously breakup then come back to me?

From a woman's perspective, why is that? She says "im done", "i don't want you", "I will find someone new" then come back the next day. Im barring men from this, I want only a female perspective because you actually know how most of you operate.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• To make a point about something you do that bothers her. Communication would be better unless you know what bothers her and continue to do it. That's on you.

• %hmm how is that on me if she decides to come back of her own voilition? I don't ever beg her to come back to me, infact it is 90% the opposite.

• She is 22 if that means anything

• She leaves and returns 3-4 times a week!! as in ends the relationship?
      WOW! She appears to be trying to wear you down. Please use protection! I wouldn't put it past her to trick you. She doesn't sound anywhere near mature enough to have kids at this point. I think you need to lay down the law. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders about not being ready for kids. Don't let her childish immature temper tandrums win out. Whether she know it or not (or cares) She should get the idea of kids out of her head or get it going somewhere else. Don't ruin your life.
      Sorry but women (girls) like that make the rest of us look bad.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Because she's freaking crazy? I have revisited an ex multiple times, but it was over a period of 3 or 4 years and our break ups never had those words. We just never worked out, but rather than having to learn someone new, we would reconnect because we knew each other and were comfortable with each other.
    The only thing I can think of is that she is spoiled and when she doesn't get her way, she has a tantrum. Have you tried telling her no, she can't come back?

• I'm not sure exactly what is going through her head, and I've never done that ever. However, some possible ideas would be that she's not sure of her feelings or she thinks she can find something or someone better but fails and comes back to you. I feel like she may not know how to be alone. But best thing would be just asking her or even not letting her come back, I don't think you want someone like that do you?

• I love her so it is difficult to cut it off but yeah im tired of the bullshit

• She doesn't know what she wants but if she's doing this then you know you're not right for her