Should I text my Ex back or let her text me?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago because things weren't working out. by the way its a LDR. She said she still cares about me, thinks about me, thinks about stuff I used to say to her when we dated, we tlk everyday though she dosent reply back to my text as quick has she used to, she still wants to be freinds cause she likes tlking to me, she dosent like anyone else and she still has feeling for me but there not that strong. A few days ago I told her I was going to leave her alone because she was confused. So I told her I was going to leave her alone since she's confused. She said if u want... I guess... I asked her if she would be sad.. she said yeah... so I decided not to leave. But it's been 3 days now and she hasn't texted me back... I don't know if she wants me to text her first or if I should wait for her to text me back?

• Yes text her back
  • No let her text you

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like she needed some time to be alone in her thoughts, if it's been three days it may be long enough if you still want to be her boyfriend. You've given her some space and now it's time to step in and be a boyfriend and help her talk about her feelings.

• Follow through on your word. Leave her alone

What Guys Said 1

• C: Leave it be.
    She's clearly about to ghost you.

• It's not supposed to be a smiley face. It's supposed to be "C."

• oh... yea maybe I don't know... im gonna wait few more days and see wht happens

• Don't do that to yourself. You've already put yourself through the emotional strain of a LDR. Don't waste your time on conversation of "I wish I could see you," "I wish I could hold, kiss, etc."

Put your energy toward more productive things. Like interaction with people locally, or a lot closer than this girl.