Very confused. I need help asap?

I am very confused. I have a boyfriend but I no longer have feelings for him. I do not want to lead him on. What should i do?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you have feelings for him? There may be a cause for this. Is the relationship boring? Is he turning you off? Bad habits?

The two things you could do is to break up with him, or try to fix whatever it is that's going on with you two. Do not be afraid to make decisions. If this relationship is not something you want it is not fair for You to drag it on, and it's not fair for him to be lead on thinking everything's okay. I hope you reply to this maybe I can help make your situation better.

Most Helpful Girl

• break up thats all you can do!

What Guys Said 2

• first, consider why you feel that way. ideally try to understand what may have caused that sudden change, and also realize that this could be something you have to push through to continue the relationship. or maybe even talk to him if you two have a good line of communication. it clearly needs to be addressed soon

• Break up.
    And tell him what you said here

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't have feelings for him anymore, there isn't a reason for you to stay with him. Both of you deserve to be with someone you are in love with, so there isn't much else to do than break up. This is part of life, people change and not all relationships are supposed to work out, you'll both find someone else and maybe that will be the relationship that will hold. Maybe it won't be. That's part of the journey, good luck.

• Break up with him. I'm not quite sure what you're confused about? Why would you want to waste both yours and his times if you don't like him anymore? Find someone else you do like, and he can find someone else who likes him back!

• Break up with him