What is wrong with my ex?

she made it clear she didn't want to date me many months ago. i didn't beg for her but told her to call me if she wants to date. she never did.

months later we bump into each other and she keeps walking past me and looking at me talking to other girls. i said hello to her to be nice. and then she would try to get me jealous with other guys by flirting with them. so i asked her out on a date and she said no.

i then bump into her again and she kept walking pass me and we chatted. she was uncomfortable but she seemed shy and nervous around me. she hugged me good bye. and then as i'm talkign to other girls she kept looking at me. and she keeps posting sad love quotes on facebook, which i know it is about me. i don't confront her but when i bump into her i try to rekindle things but i feel she is putting this mask with me.

what should i do? i want to work things out.

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s enough to drive a person crazy I know and there is really only one cure: stop trying to figure her out. It’s not really a matter of her right now. She clearly knows you like her, so you turn your attention to YOU for a while. You need to be better emotionally. Think about it: would you really want her back right now? You wouldn’t because she is a “no” to you right now.
    Work on yourself, realize, by calming your mind and realizing you can be happy all by yourself. This will make you much more attractive all around.
    The truth is, happiness comes from the inside, not from other people. For example, you think this girl is amazing but there are other people who would prefer other girls right? So, it’s just over there with you.
    Relax, learn to meditate etc and stop thinking about her.

Hope this helps, and good luck.
    C

• I moved on but she keeps coming to my local hangout spots with her gfs to check me out. If she is stalking me then I'm wondering why she is playing hard to grt

• You haven’t moved on; you said in your original question that you want to work things out and you clearly love her. Your job is to let her do what she wants however. She has already told you no several times and right now, you’re too obsessed with what she’s doing.
      I know it seems odd but you must look inside yourself, and stop looking at her. She isn’t the solution to your problems. Your own spirit is. This is great because it’s available to you 24/7.
      Don’t despair, relax, and try to be happy.
      C

• I don't see her as the solution of my problems, nor am I obsessed with her. I think you are making too many assumption. I gave her the freedom of walking away and coming back. but when she purposely comes to my hang out spots , she is trying to come back into my orbit. She never hangs out at these places and will come there on purpose.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Drama. You don't need this.