Back in mid January I started seeing this guy 27 year old guy (I'm 23). After 2 months, he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship?

He wanted to be by himself and wanted to remain friends. I really wanted the friendship that we had built before it all got messy, but I felt as though we needed to be apart for a bit. Fast forward to 3 weeks ago we met up again. There was no intention on my part and I assumed there weren't intentions on his to do anything. We went out, had a couple of drinks. I went to drop him off. He invited me inside. We were fine, I was playing with his new pet when he came up to me and kissed me. In my drunken haze I told him "Nope. No sex." as he pulled me up and took me to his room. He told me that he just wanted to do one thing. He laid on his bed and laid my head on his chest. Then he told me that he had to admit to the fact that he missed me. We ended up having sex. I wasn't thinking. I didn't find it pleasing at all. That night just solidified the fact that all I saw in him was a friend. I joked around that if all he wanted to do was have sex, he shouldn't have been so sneaky about it. He said shut up because it wasn't like that. I remember entering the bathroom and still seeing my hair ties next to his bracelets. A bit strange. Went home and the next morning I was getting good morning texts and what not which I didn't pay attention to. Weeks pass and we just started talking out of the blue again in very amicable terms. He had invited me to his neighbors BBQ but I couldn't make it and we ended up making plans for this week to get some burgers. He shoots me a good morning text after I leave him a link of some song and I didn't get back to him much later. He's been ignoring me since then. I asked him if I could stop by later that day. Nothing. Asked him what was wrong. Nada. Told him that if he didn't want to hang out that he could be honest for the future, nbd. Nothing! The next day I told him if I did something to offend? He's literally just stopped talking to me. He went from constant communication to literally BAM. Ignoring full on. And I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DID.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He is gone now, dont bother trying to find why he stopped contact with u

• It was 2 months. That's nothing. You should be able to move on from this quickly

• He just wants NSA and you're hungry for more. You're young... Don't waste previous years on someone who isn't on the same page as you.