Do you keep pictures of any of your exes?

Most Helpful Guy

• no... they are ancient history... nothing to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If I was to get into a new relationship and I've just got a nice big picture of my ex sitting on my phone, that's just disrespectful and looks like I'm not over them. And if I am over them, why would I?
    If we're still friends I'd only keep friend looking ones, not ones of us kissing or something. I'd also delete all relationship-like photos from social media and perhaps only keep ones in a friend/public setting, again that aren't coupley. And that's if we end on good terms.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Yes i keep 2 or 3 for the memories, once i get old i can get to see who i dated and show my grandkids? Lol

• I actually have pics of a lot of girls I dated on some external hard drive I never use. Not for creepy purposes, haha, I just want to be able to look back on it years down the line. For right now, I never look at them, like for what? But I'm proud of my dating record, haha, and when I'm 50 I might want to remind myself what a bad motherfucker I was in my single days😎 I don't trust my brain to remember things accurately, I forget people from my past all the time.

• I do. for different reasons. as reminders.
    Some to remind me of what things/people not to do again...
    Some to remind me not to let go when i find a good thing/person...
    each has their own purpose and reason.

• yes... in case she decides to be a bitch i have leverage

• I have one or two, usually NSFW ones though...

• not healthy.

• no. that's not how it works.

• Yes. One of my ex that i really love. I have kept everything about her.

• I do. But I usually end relationships in a decent way.

• nope, and never want to

• Yeah, I have a couple pics of her.

• yep, especially nudes.

What Girls Said 12

• Every One has a Special Place... I mean this in a Good way too.
    Good luck. xx

• No. I don't have any on my phone.
    We still have a few on messenger but I'm not going to open through the 30 000 messages and delete them all.

• Some. Nothing of us together though.

• No I don't keep any, I get rid of them. I feel like when you do keep stuff like that I feel as though you are treasuring something that isn't even there anymore.

• First ex yes as we remained friends. Last ex I didn't keep physical copies because he destroyed me. But I still have them on a separate usb locked away... one day I'll be strong enough to get rid of them for good. But until then out of sight, out of mind. I actually forgot I had them until I read this question. So maybe it won't hurt to get rid of them now. Don't feel like I would regret it.

• I have one in a box but whenever I look at it I get really sad. I can't seem to throw it away for some reason. It was taken when I was like 17

• I do not, my ex and I didn't end on good terms. So I deleted them as well as the messages. However I have friends that were a couple, broke up, and have managed to remain friends and therefore, keep pictures of each other. Though, they aren't sexual pictures, just normal pictures.

• ... im not going to lie, i have a picture that i really love with an ex. i dont miss him, but i miss that memory so much, and i can't get rid of it just yet.

• Personally no. I've moved on from that but also depends how relationship ended and if you are still friends I don't see the issue x

• ya i've got one tht i like a lot but it's only cuz i look cute in it, i wanted to crop him out but he's got an arm around me. i'd have deleted it if i didn't like my outfit/makeup so much :P

• Yes I don't delete pictures

• I see my ex didn't need to keep any photo's he's still in my life for obvious reasons but i refuse to sleep with him.