Friend of an ex added me on Facebook?

I suppose "frenemy" might b b better term, but yesterday ou of the blue an old friend of my ex's added me on facebook. These guys have known each other f quit literally the last two decades. And while I do know the friend a little bit (I can count our conversations on one hand) I don't know him that well. He actually went ou of his way to search for me on facebook (due to my security settings) and he waited until now to add me when he could have done it at any point in the two years my ex and I dated, not when we're no contact. What's going on here?

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• ... These guys have known each other quit literally the last two decades...
    I think I Smelly a "Frnemy" myself here, dear. It could be an Ambush to See what You are doing and who you might Be... Screwing. So The Ex might think.
    If you don't want him on your Wall and in your True Friend's List, then Unfriend him. You are Looking for nothing but trouble... Facebook is your Own Bubble, Non Of his Business Nor the Ex's... Stinks like Trouble.
    Good luck. xx

• He may be trying to build up his "friends" for some work or professional purpose.

• Maybe he's trying to up his friend count

No, your ex doesn't want you back if that's what you're hoping