Ex cheated, used me for sex, blocked me on FB, told me 2 get out of his life... 3 months later unblocks me. I reach out and he is short. why?

he cheated on me, kept it a secret for a month, lead me on, used me for sex, told me we'd get back together, then told me to get out of his life, blocked me on all social media. then three months later he unblocks me. when i reached out he was short with his answers. if he doesn't miss me then why would he have unblocked me? if he was just over everything and didn't care why wouldn't he just keep me blocked if he had no intentions of communication?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably just want to use again so he feels better. What would be extremely sad is if you let him. You learned your lesson, this guy is no good. Do yourself a favor and block him instead and move on. An for the record since I read some of your replies. Thats how abusers are, they are always "nice" and "amazing" in the beginning, but they quickly turn that around when they feel like it, leave you with scraps so you always crave and want more, give so little compared to how they started to give, to keep you hooked. Keep you starved and desperate so you go back and fall into the trap, which yeah, dont.

Most Helpful Girl

• I unblocked my ex as a sign that I have moved on from the problems we had. I don't want him to contact me and I don't contact him, but it's my way of saying, that's done, you can't hurt me with that anymore.

I don't understand why you are reaching out to him? He cheated on you, hurt you, used you... why are you wanting to speak to him? To give him a chance to do it again? Sounds to me like you are having trouble letting him go and you haven't dealt with the break up.

What Guys Said 8

• he's using your feelings against you. and keeping you blocked doesn't he care or miss you... it mean he wants to delay (using you ) for later.
    you've to know the difference between who cares and who's take advantage.
    it doesn't matter who is wonderful at the beginning of the relationship... what really important is who's going to stay a great to the end (not cheating).
    It's your choice to make your life happy or not?

Good luck...

• i don't know. he sounds like a user and a waste of space.

why do you care why he unblocked you. you shouldn't want someone like this in your life.

• It looks like you haven't got over him yet, from my personal experience, and with all of my knowledge I suggest you the following;
    Block him now, he did some pretty bad stuff and you don't deserve it, Now he's playing with you as a doll, probably because you have some feelings for him.

Don't contact him, and as hard as it sounds, forget him
    My advice, shouldn't take it personally if you don't wait

• Move on because this guy is a giant...

southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/.../douche.png

• Why are you back there?

#realquestion

• I think the biggest question here is why do you even want to be with this guy or even a part of his life somewhere down the line?

• because before all this happened he was a sweet and amazing boyfriend

• and we had discussed a future together

• Be that as it may, he cheated and used you and you can never ever forget about that. You shouldn't forgave him for that either even if you're madly in-love with the guy.

• Why are you even talking to him?

• He probably didn't like the sex.

What Girls Said 3

• If he was so mean to you, why do you even bother with him?

• You need to move on. Why are you reaching out to someone who's clearly a scum bag and doesn't care about you? Grow a spine dude.

• Why would you even reach out? Makes no sense and that's why he can get away with treating you this way