Did my ex rlly mean to say wht he said or did she say it because she got mad? I need help I'm stressing out don't know why to do?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago because things weren't working out. by the way its a LDR. She said she still cares about me, thinks about me, thinks about stuff I used to say to her when we dated, we tlk everyday though she dosent reply back to my text as quick has she used to, she still wants to be freinds cause she likes tlking to me, she dosent like anyone else and she still has feeling for me but there not that strong. A few days ago I told her I was going to leave her alone because she was confused. So I told her I was going to leave her alone since she's confused. She said if u want... I guess... I asked her if she would be sad.. she said yeah... so I decided not to leave. She never texted me back after 5 days.. but she finally did and told me she got grounded and her parents had taken her phone and everything away. I told her I thought her not texting me for 5 days was her letting men is she wants me to leave... she was like nono... I don't know y I asked this question again but I asked her of she rlly would be sad if I left her... she said I mean if u want to go I can't do anything about it... plus I'm rlly done caring Tbh.. so if u wanna leave I'll hold the door wide open for u... I don't wanna leave... I don't think she wants to leave me either but tht question just got her mad since I asked her the same question like an hour before... I don't know why to do it's stressing me out... did she rlly mean to say tht or did she say it because she got mad?

• Yes she means it
    75%(3)62%(5)Vote50%(2)
  • No she dosent.
    25%(1)38%(3)Vote50%(2)
by the way she never told me to leave either..

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she just got angry and said it bc she may think it's what you want to do

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I think she meant it and that it was also out of anger

What Guys Said 0